Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve is happy to support other non-profits in our community by providing donations to fundraisers. To minimize our administrative time and to ensure an equitable process, we have implemented the following Donation Policy:
1. Donations will be processed on a quarterly basis. Three donations will be issued per quarter. Preference will be given to organizations with missions that are closely aligned with ours.
2. For consideration, please email your request to our Membership Coordinator, Amy Goldstein: email@example.com
3. Submissions must include:
Organization name and address
Name and date of fundraiser
Contact email address and phone number
4. If your organization is selected to receive a donation, your contact will be notified by email. Applicant must make arrangements to pick-up their donation packet from our Visitor Center during regular business hours, Tuesday thru Sunday, 9am to 5 pm.
5. Quarterly Submission Deadlines are as follows:
December 15, to be processed by January 7
March 15, to be processed by April 1
June 15, to be processed by July 1
September 15, to be processed by October 1