The 17th Annual Land Ethics Symposium. "Creative Approaches for Ecological Landscaping," will be held March 9th, 2017 at Delaware Valley University in Doylestown, PA. More than 260 attendees attended last year's event and we expect this to be bigger and better than ever.
This informative conference focuses on ways to create low-maintenance, economical, and ecologically balanced landscapes using native plants and restoration techniques. Participants will have opportunities to network and share their experiences with peers at this professional program. The Symposium is geared toward professionals, including landscape architects, designers, contractors and the green industry, environmental consultants, land planners, managers and developers, and state/municipal officials. Continuing education credits are available.
Registration for the 2017 Symposium will open in mid-December.
We have a great slate of speakers scheduled for this year's symposium. They include:
Full presentation descpriptions and speaker bios can be found in the symposium brochure. Please contact Kelly Joslin if you'd like to be added to our mailing list.
· Delaware Valley University Department of Landscape Architecture & Environmental Science
· Aquascapes Unlimited, Inc.
· Charlesworth - Fleischacker Landscape Architects
· Eisman Construction, Inc.
· Ernst Conservation Seeds
· Holly Days Nursery & Landscaping
· North Creek Nurseries, Inc.
· Octoraro Native Plant Nursery
· Paul W. Steinbeiser Inc., Landscape Design & Construction
· Pinelands Nursery & Supply
· Princeton Hydro, LLC
· Association of Professional Landscape Designers - PA/DE Chapter
To learn more about sponsorship in 2018, please contact Kelly Joslin at email@example.com
The 2017 Land Ethics Symposium has qualified for the following professional credits: